Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Do It Yourself..... Valentines Day Crafts- Printer Friendly Valentine Cards



I am not a fan of store bought Valentines.  Every year I usually print out Valentine cards and then the kiddos and I assemble little treats to go with them.  This year however..... I now have two kiddos in school.  Between the two of them that is 48 Valentine Cards I need to print. What does this mean?  It means that there Valentines are gonna use up all of my ink!  So here is a little round up of my favorite and yes printer friendly Valentines for your little ones to hand out.  Yay for the conservation of ink!

1.  Sweetheart Classroom Cards - Bunny Cakes




2. Robot Valentines - Cottage Industrialist


3. Adorable Mini Valentines - Amy is the Party




4. Zebra Cards - Bunny Cakes


5. Owl Valentines Day Card - Living Locurto

No comments:

Post a Comment