Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Sad, Sad Attempt at a Clothing Post.....


I got asked, well should I say messaged the other day as to why I don't do clothing posts anymore.  Answer?  I have no one around who can take the photos!  My last photographer.... little Sumo byrd is now a budding kindergartener.  And I haven't trained the baby byrd on how to snap photos yet (pretty sure that potty training should come first.. right?). 

So I attempted to get a shot of what I wore today.  I ran into a whole array of problems....


1.  My digital camera was dead and needed to be charged so I only had my cruddy iphone.
2. I have to use a mirror... and the only full body mirror is in the girlie byrds room.
3. the girlie byrds room has horrible lighting around this time..... so I had to sit on the floor to miss the glare coming in through the window.
4. I wore a skirt..... and had to sit a certain way as to not give a peep show.
5. Lastly..... I was using my cruddy iphone.... did I already mention that? 

Not too sure about a solution for this problem yet..... but in the meantime if you don't see any outfit posts, you now know why......

What I am Wearing (not that you can really tell from the horrible picture) : New York and Company leopard print dress, Victoria Secret black ballet wrap sweater, American Apparel ribbed knit tights, Johnston and Murphy croc embossed wellies (rain-boots), pendulum necklace from Macy's, Navy Trench coat (not pictured) Michael Kors.

No comments:

Post a Comment