Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Welcome to Love The Byrd......


Hello my lovelies... I am sure you are all confused!  I would like to welcome you to my new blog.  I will slowly start transitioning the old posts from my blog over to The Byrd little by little.  For now I just start with a little intro and then jump right into blogging!  So while I love Sarah Smiles Blog... I just felt like I needed to start fresh with something a little more tailored to my interests of handmade, vintage and family.   While I will continue to do the love of clothes posts, fashion posts and general music posts on Sarah Smiles Blog... I will also be diving into building Love the Byrd into a one stop spot where you can find great posts that are geared more around the family and mother part of my life.  I hope you enjoy!  Please subscribe to this blog and email me with suggestions of where you would like to see the blog go!  Thanks so much for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment