Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Robot Birthday Party : Mayson turns One!



So Mayson turned One on July 7th.  I worked on his robot themed party for over 6 months.  I realized early on that I was gonna have to make pretty much everything because I had a very hard time finding robot party decor that I actually liked.  I have to say that I am pretty happy with how it all turned out.  So here are a few highlights from the party.


Desert table featured handmade Robot Popcorn Containers, Robot Lollipops, Jellybeans, Cupcakes and "nuts and bolts," which was chex mix packaged in cellophane bags with toppers.

Desert table with more treats and goody bags

Desert table

I used Mayson's radio flyer rocket and his stuffed robots along with some of his tin robots as the main table decor.  The robot fabric runner was made from leftover scraps that I used when I sewed his bedding for his nursery.

Birthday sign

Homemade cupcakes with Homemade Toppers.   I used two of his tin toy bots as the Cupcake Tree Toppers

Another shot of the Cupcakes

Pop Rocks and Jellybeans along with Robot Suckers




Mayson's personalized bunting was made from scrapbook paper and ribbon

When guests entered they found a table full of pictures of Mayson from his first year

a shot of the guests

His favorite part of the party???  The Balloons.




The kids had lots of Robot themed projects to keep them busy.  They painted Ceramic robot banks that they were able to take home with them, they also created there own robots by coloring pre cut robot silhouettes and they made necklaces out of foam robot beads.


Maysons Cake was loveingly handmade by the mama birds good friend Mrs. Krysta.




Opening Presents

Tons of fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment